Women's Expedition Parka
Women's Expedition Parka by Canada Goose
The Expedition Parka was originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica. It is one of Canada Goose's most iconic, warm and durable parkas. The Expedition Parka features a highly functional collection of external pockets, ideal for easy gear storage and hand warming.
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated.
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Not Removable.
- Fill: 625 Fill power white duck down.
Features: An elasticized nylon snowskirt. Coyote fur ruff with a two-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate. Draw cord waist. Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure. Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection. Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps. Two lower full-below snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps. Storm flap over front zipper. Center Back Length 33” (83.82 cm).
Relaxed Fit: This fit is Canada Goose's largest fit. Corresponding styles have been developed for layering in extreme weather and industrial applications.
- Size 2XS = US Size 0/ European Size 32
- Size XS = US Size 2/ European Size 36
- Size S = US Size 4-6/ European Size 38
- Size M = US Size 8-10/ European Size 40
- Size L = US Size 12-14/ European Size 42
- Size XL= US Size 16-18/ European Size 46
- Size 2Xl = US size 20/ European Size 50
Please contact the store to purchase this item if your size is unavailable online: 888.280.1988 or firstname.lastname@example.org