By accessing and using this website, all users agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user's own risk.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- All content used on or incorporated into this Web site, and the arrangement or integration of all such content are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Mayfair House Inc., and all rights thereto are specifically reserved.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Web site solely for personal, noncommercial purposes.
- Any other use of this website, its contents, or information contained within is strictly prohibited, unless written permission is first obtained from and authorized Mayfair House employee.
- Violation of these terms may result in legal action taken against the user.
RELATED COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
- Mayfair House Inc., as well as page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and/or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Mayfair House Inc.
- Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
- The use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this website is strictly prohibited without express authorization.
- This website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current.
- Mayfair House Inc. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- Errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and Mayfair House reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on such misinformation.
- Mayfair House makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website or content or information contained therein.
- Mayfair House nor its corporate affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from related use of this website or any third party links, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- This limitation of liability applies to any damages the user may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if Mayfair House is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
- Any website accessed through third party links is independent from Mayfair House, and Mayfair House has no control over, nor is responsible for the information provided.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience, and Mayfair House does not endorse or support content from such links.
- Your use of these third party links is at your own risk.
- Mayfair House may share financial information pertinent to the user’s transaction for the purpose of processing the user’s transaction, including fraud prevention, vendor direct shipping and credit card authorization.
- Mayfair House will not keep any credit card or social security information accessible by any Mayfair House employee. If the user chooses to store payment information, it will be stored by a third party and will not be accessible to any Mayfair House employee.
- In accordance with the law, Mayfair House may use personal information, including but not limited to location, quantity ordered, sale amount, ethnicity, and gender, gathered from the user through transactions, surveys, or other means for the purpose of inhouse marketing.
- Mayfair House will not sell or distribute personal information, or use such information in unlawful ways.
- Mayfair House will not be held responsible for loss of financial or personal information through a third party using unlawful means, unless a lack of due diligence by Mayfair House can be proven.
By making a purchase from or an account on mayfairhouse.com, the user understands and agrees that:
Code of Conduct
- Mayfair House reserves the right to block, remove, or alter any content that is found to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Mayfair House will use common sense and business sense when approving and rejecting user submitted content.
- Unacceptable behavior directed at Mayfair House employees, affiliates, or users includes, but is not limited to:
- Abuse, harassment, threats, offensive language, derogatory or discriminatory comments, false or misleading information
- Misrepresenting a company or organization
- Intentionally transmitting harmful software to Mayfair House or to any user on the Mayfair House website
- Sending unwanted messages to a user or to Mayfair House
- Releasing private information regarding Mayfair House, its affiliates, and its users.
- Using, sending, or submitting known third party links that may cause harm or distress
- Users found in violation of the above terms may have their account suspended or terminated, and/or have legal action taken against the user.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in temporary suspension or permanent removal from any or all Mayfair House programs, at Mayfair House’s discretion.
- The participant agrees to relinquish all benefits, including but not limited to Mayfair Points, if the participant is found to be violating the below terms and conditions.
- Mayfair House reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or change the membership program, benefits, and offerings at any time without prior notice.
Mayfair House Membership
- By creating a user account on the Mayfair House ecommerce platform, the user will be considered a participant in the Mayfair House membership program and understands and agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- Any benefits or perks acquired through the Mayfair House membership program holds no cash value, can only be redeemed through the Mayfair House retail location or online store, and can only be distributed by an authorized Mayfair House employee.
- The participant shall not acquire membership benefits using unintended methods or unlawful means, including but not limited to false identities, false financial information, or theft.
- The participant shall not use any third party applications, software, or programs to acquire membership benefits in ways other than intended.
- The participant certifies that the information provided by the participant upon signing up for an account is accurate and true.
- The participant agrees to comply with any investigation or audit taken by Mayfair House and the proper authorities regarding fraud, theft, or any other unlawful situations.
Mayfair Rewards Program
- Any Mayfair points accrued through the Mayfair Rewards Program is property of Mayfair House and holds no cash value and cannot be redeemed for goods, services, or cash excluding offerings from the Mayfair Rewards Program.
- Purchases made using a rewards card will not be awarded Mayfair Points unless the purchase amount exceeds the value of the rewards card. If the purchase amount exceeds the rewards card amount, Mayfair Points will be awarded for the excess amount.
- All other rewards acquired through the Mayfair Rewards Program will not be awarded Mayfair Points, unless as otherwise specified by Mayfair House.
- Rewards acquired through the Mayfair Rewards Program do not expire, unless as otherwise specified by Mayfair House.
- The Mayfair Rewards card is valid until the dollar amount on the rewards card is reached, or if Mayfair House chooses to terminate the program.
- Any accidental transactions or redemption of rewards will be refunded or reversed at Mayfair House’s discretion.
- Any participant’s Mayfair points can be redeemed for rewards cards at Mayfair House’s discretion without prior notice.