Men's Full Swing® Chore Coat
Full Swing Chore Coat by Carhartt
Carhartt's classic Chore Coat for men is updated with strategically-placed stretch panels.
For 100 years, the Chore Coat has been making hard work just a little bit easier. This men's jacket has all of the benefits of your favorite coat, including water-repellent, wind-resistant cotton duck construction and a fleece lining. Stretch panels on the back and at the elbows let you lift, haul or climb with ease.
- 12-ounce, sturdy 100% ring-spun cotton duck canvas
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from the Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Warm poly-fleece lining in body
- Sherpa-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Button front
- Two inside pockets, one with zippered closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Back length: Large regular: 31 inches; Large tall: 33 inches
- Model Height 6'2" - Chest Size 40.5" - Wearing Size M
Available in S/M/L in color Carhartt Brown and Black.